July 10, 2014

BINGO! Steven Won Big in the $1M Game

STEVEN WAS THE big winner of $150,000 in the Jumbo Million Dollar Bingo Game held in February at seven Station Casinos locations.

More than 1,700 played for $1 million in cash prizes during in the two-day event.

The next Million Dollar Bingo game is scheduled for September 20 and 21. Tickets for the upcoming game are on sale now through Vegas.com at 1.866.961.3361. Seating charts and other information is available online at www.stationcasinosbingo.com.

Comments

1. DORRIS BECK says:

YOU DO NOT NEED TO PUBLISH MY COMMENT, BUT I AM CURIOUS AS TO WHY YOU STATED THAT STEVE WAS “THE BIG WINNER,” WHEN I WON ON DAY ONE, AND HE WON ON DAY TWO, MAKING THAT “TWO BIG WINNERS.” I WOULD APPRECIATE YOUR INPUT.

THANK YOU!

DORRI$

• gamingstations says:

hi Dorris, sorry for the omission, we love winners here at the SC Blog, did someone take your picture? Which casino did you play at so we can check our photos and post? Are you planning on playing in the next Big Bingo game in September?

• DORRIS BECK says:

MY PICTURE WAS IN THE BINGO BUGLE, THE RJ AND AT BOULDER STATION BY THE BINGO HALL AND AT THE CASINO CAGE. I PLAN ON PLAYING IN SEPTEMBER, AND HOPE TO BE AS LUCKY AS I WAS IN FEBRUARY. DORRI$

2. DORRIS BECK says:

i played in the September tournament and won another $11,000. The two winners of the $150,000 from that tournament were BOTH at Boulder Station too!

I’ll be playing in February 2011 and hope to ‘DO IT AGAIN !”

3. DORRIS BECK says:

UNFORTUNATELY, BOULDER BINGO IS NOT WHAT IT USED TO BE. SOMEONE IN CORPORATE DECIDED TO CHANGE THE ELECTRONIC MENU AT BOULDER AND PALACE, AND LEAVE THE NICE, OLD ONE AT THE OTHER STATIONS. EVERYONE, INCLUDING ME, HATES THE NEW MENU, AND UNLESS THEY GO BACK TO THE OLD MENU, BOULDER WILL BE LOSING A LOT OF PLAYERS. OBVIOUSLY, UPPER MANAGEMENT KNOWS NOTHING ABOUT BINGO, AND UNLESS THEY CARE ABOUT THEIR LOYAL PLAYERS, THEY WIL BE LOSING THEM TO THE COMEPTITION. IT’S A SHAME, BECAUSE WE USED TO LOVE BOULDER BINGO, AND NOW WE HATE IT! WHOMEVER DECIDED TO DO THIS SHOULD BE FIRED!!!!!

• gamingstations says:

We are very sorry that our program and menu change has upset you. It was a business decision based on business levels. When business picks back up again we will have another look at the Menu and overall program. We do Thank You for writing in and hope that you will reconsider your leaving Boulder Station. We still offer a very fair program and we have given our players coupons to help overcome the changes. We look forward to seeing you in Bingo soon.

4. DORRIS BECK says:

CORRECTION! THE ELECTRONIC MENU WAS CHANGED AT BOULDER AND TEXAS, NOT PALACE, AS I PREVIOUSLY STATED. I NEVER SAID THAT I WOULD BE LEAVING BOULDER, JUST THAT OTHER PLAYERS WOULD. I DID FAIRLY WELL IN THE FEBRUARY 2011 TOURNAMENT, WINNING OVER $5,000. NOT AS GOOD AS I DID LAST FEBRUARY OR LAST SEPTEMBER, BUT A WIN IS A WIN! MY GOAL IS TO WIN THE JUMBO BINGO, AND WHO KNOWS, I MIGHT JUST DO THAT. I’LL BE BACK IN THE NEXT MILLION DOLLAR TOURNAMENT AND PROBABLY IN THE SMALLER ONE IN SEPTEMBER. HOPE MY GOOD LUCK CONTINUES. BOULDER STATION DOES LOVE LOCALS!

5. Debra Pierce says:

Could you please tell if your still having the million dollar tournments. If so when.

• Web Team says:

The next Million Dollar Bingo game is tentatively scheduled for Feb 18-19, 2013 … hope to confirm soon … gonna play?

6. Debra Pierce says:

I also would like to know how many people play in this tournment.

7. Avielle says:

Have the dates for the 2013 Million Dollar Bingo game been confirmed on Feb 18-19?

8. C Gonnelly says:

Each time I have called any of the Station Casinos they have not been able to confirm the February 18 and 19th dates but they do say they have a date confirmed for a 100,000 bingo on May 19th. Trying to make travel arrangements. Is the Feb date definate? When will the entries go on sale?