October 26, 2014

Station Casinos to offer more than 1,000 jobs

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE

January 14, 2011

CONTACT:    Lori Nelson, Station Casinos, Inc.

702-495-4248 lori.nelson@stationcasinos.com

STATION CASINOS TO OFFER MORE THAN 1,000 JOBS THROUGHOUT THE COMPANY

APPROXIMATELY 500 POSITIONS TO BE FULL TIME

Las Vegas, Nev.—Station Casinos will be filling more than 1,000 positions throughout the company in its ongoing commitment to enhancing guest service levels. The news comes on the heels of the company hiring more than 160 positions back in October 2010.  Of the more than 1,000 jobs, approximately 500 will be full time positions and the remainder will be part time positions.

We know we’re in the  most competitive gaming market in the world and our guests have a lot of choices when it comes to entertainment, which is why we need to ensure that we earn our guests’ loyalty each and every day by providing the best service and value possible,” said Kevin Kelley, Chief Operating Officer of Station Casinos. “The increase in staffing will allow us to continue to enhance our service levels and deliver on our commitment to exceed our guests’ expectations.”

The jobs are in guest service including food and beverage and hotel management, dealers, slots service ambassadors, security and food and beverage positions such as cooks and food servers to name a few. As part of the hiring campaign, staffing will be needed for the Grand Cafes that are returning to a variety of our properties including Sunset Station, Boulder Station, Texas Station and Santa Fe Station.

Station Casinos owns and operates 18 properties throughout Southern Nevada including Aliante Station, Boulder Station, Green Valley Ranch resort, Fiesta Rancho, Fiesta Henderson, Palace Station, Red Rock Resort, Santa Fe Station, Sunset Station, Texas Station, Wild Wild West and several smaller properties under the Wildfire Gaming division such as Gold Rush and Wildfire Casinos.

The first step in the hiring process is to apply online at  www.stationcasinos.com/corp/careers to complete an application in either English or Spanish.

Comments

1. mele levaai says:

my name is mele levaai i am looking for the housekeeping full time jobs.contact me 702-472-0269.any time.

2. rosemary loock says:

looking for slotfloorperson/supervisor position. “slots are my life”

3. kassidi ratt says:

hello my name is kassidi im looking for any full time buser or waitress or any kitchen work position i have alot of experience in all of those so if you could email or call me about any positons you have opened that would be great.

4. marc geniec says:

looking for matintaince/engineering dept full time, ive been a union sheetmetal worker for 20 years and have a lot of knwledge in just abut every aspect of general construction, and how to maintain just about anything.

5. Emilie Montenegro says:

Hi, I have two questions. I had an interview with Boulder Station on 2/07/11 and they had me sign some papers to give them permission to do a background check. The receptionist told me that they will contact me as soon as possible, and if I passed it I’d have to get my health card. I’ts been seven days and I haven’t received a call back from them. Should I continue waiting for their call, or should I go ahead and call them? Second question, if I pass the background check, does that mean I pretty much got the job?

Thank you for your time.
    -Emilie

6. Jose Luis gonzalez says:

hello my name is luis im looking for any full time buser or waitress or any kitchen work position i have alot of experience in all of those so if you could email or call me about any positons you have opened that would be great.
    My cell number is 702)8855096

7. jimmy says:

Hello my name is jimmy park i interviewed with santa fe last monday i did the background check and every and was told i would i would be contaced if they was still interested. I am just wondering how long it would be before i know if i got the job.

• hrstations says:

Hi Jimmy, thank you for your interest in employment opportunities with Station Casinos. Your inquiry has been forwarded to our Employment Dept. and a response will be forwarded to you via your private e-mail.

8. Sara says:

I have interviewed, and applied for many postions with most all Station Casinos, and all I get are “sorry” you are not getting an interview. I wonder since I passed my initial interview, with great comments, if in fact I will get to the next level for any interviews, instead of getting turned down?

9. william obando says:

i ‘m utility person , i have alot experience , i will apreciated if you call me thank you , you can call me 702- 423-6067

• hrstations says:

Hi William, if we are hiring for a job you might be interested in, it will be listed here: http://www.stationcasinos.com/corp/careers/ … unfortunately, due to a high volume of interest in job opportunities our hr department is unable to call individual applicants prior to you apply online, thanks and good luck in your job search

10. Oscar says:

ya right… I have had about 20 interviews with almost every station property, and even 2 or 3 times at same place, and nothing, I have worked for them before and had no problems and have over 20 yrs experience in my position. So i think if they needed that many new employees, then damn, i should of been hired a long time ago. So what is really going on stations. is it discrimination or what? I have even contacted corporate and they called me 1 time and never called back. stations should get it together and be like they used to be a few yrs. ag thank u

11. Jorge Hernandez Moreno says:

Good Morning,

I have applied for a few HR positions that I saw on the Station Casino website. I have almost 2 years of HR Rep and Admin experience plus I have a 4 year degree and am currently working on my masters degree in Management. I had 1 interview with a recruiter for about 5 minutes 3 weeks ago and since then I have not heard anything. Since that initial interview I have applied for 2 other HR positions that have opened up. How does this work? Does the recruiter forward my information to the other station property? I would like to be looked at for these positions. Any help/information would be greatly appreciated.

Jorge Hernandez Moreno

• prstations says:

Hi Jorge, we suggest contacting the Employment Recruiter at the property you interviewed with. Does that help?

• Jorge Hernandez Moreno says:

I tried that I left a message and never heard back. I haved tried to reach someone at that property and even wrote an email and never heard back. I called Green Valley for another position that I applied for and was told that the manager if they wanted to interview me would contact me. I was told their was no way to get status updates but they had my information. I’m trying to understand the process since i have applied for 4 positions for HR and none have called me.

• prstations says:

so sorry Jorge, we have to stand by what they tell you at the property-level, sounds like to us you are a good potential employee and certainly wish you luck in your job search

12. chris alford says:

i need a job asap!!! im 18 fresh out of high school and i would like to be a food server or busser or host or anything that is hiring i dont really have alot of experience in the work field but im a fast learner i stay off of green valley prkwy basically right down the street from green valley casino i really need a job any tips?

13. I am trying to apply on but your website it takes me to jobseekers. Is there someting wrong with your wesite?