BY NOW YOU have heard that Toby Keith is returning to Red Rock on August 6 with Eric Church and JT Hodges. We go way back with Toby Keith. In fact, he has performed more concerts at Station Casinos than any other headlining artist. Since the mid-1990s, Toby has rocked Las Vegas Country fans at six Station Casinos: Boulder Station, Texas Station, Palace Station, Sunset Station, Red Rock and Green Valley Ranch!
When we announced the show back in April, some of our facebook friends asked questions referring to our most recent Toby Keith concert in Las Vegas, back in 2009 at Red Rock. This one’s much different:
- Brand new venue – the Red Rock Casino Amphitheatre (with newly painted seat lettering).
- Bigger show – It has 8,800 seats – ALL reserved. Click on seating chart to the right here.
- Can I get a drink? You bet. At any of 40 bars – minimizes your wait time so you can get back to your seat quickly.
- Can I get a good seat and see the show better? Yes! The farthest seat is 220 ft from the stage. There are no bad seats.
- How is the parking? Improved. You can park at either parking garage, but we recommend the overflow lot on the corner of Park Center and Pavilion Center Drive. Enter from Charleston Blvd.
- How much are tickets? Tickets start at just $43! Big fan? Upgrade to $69, $89, or $125 tickets. (Plus taxes and fees).
Here’s where to purchase Toby Keith Concert Tickets – before they’re gone!
We’ll end with this classic Toby Keith video, one of my faves, Should’ve Been A Cowboy!