CONTACT: Lori Nelson, Station Casinos
STATION CASINOS REINVENTS POPULAR LOYALTY CARD PROGRAM
BOARDING PASS CARD REVAMPED TO OFFER MORE BENEFITS AND CASH BACK TO GUESTS
Station Casinos changed the way locals gambled back in 1999 with the introduction of the innovative Boarding Pass loyalty card program that rewards guests for their gaming play; and on September 15, Station Casinos will introduce the all-new Boarding Pass program with the addition of several significant enhancements including:
- Video poker and slot players will now earn points three times faster than before, 24 hours a day, seven days a week. Every one dollar played will equal three points when playing video poker, slots and video keno making the Boarding Pass program the most competitive point ratio in town.
- The merging of three loyalty card programs into one card (Boarding Pass at Station Casinos’ properties; Amigo Card at the Fiestas and the Wild Card for the Wildfire Gaming division) with equal points earned and redeemed at 18 Station Casinos’ locations.
- Players may now earn cash back. One dollar in cash for every 1,000 points earned.
- Players’ points can be redeemed at over 50 restaurants, 11 hotels, five bowling centers, seven movie theaters, two spas or for hundreds of concerts. No other locals’ loyalty program offers full access to dozens of free entertainment offerings.
- Players will get status twice as fast with a six month cycle for both status credits and maintaining their status level.
- Status credits can be earned in other gaming areas including pari-mutuel waging, poker, sports book and bingo.
- Status credits, which assist guests in moving up in their card status as well as provide additional perks and discounts, can be earned throughout the casino including video poker, slots, video keno, table games, poker, race and sports book wagering and during bingo sessions. The threshold to get status is lower than ever before.
“The enhancements to the all-new Boarding Pass represent the most monumental change in our loyalty card program since its creation and addresses all the desires we’ve heard from our guests when we asked them for a ‘wish list’ of their ideal players’ card program,” said Kevin Kelley, Chief Operating Officer for Station Casinos.
Guests can pick up their new Boarding Pass at any Rewards Center. All points will be converted to the players’ advantage and merged into one card. New Boarding Pass card players who sign up for the card will get up to $500 in free slot play
The five status levels of the Boarding Pass program begins with Preferred as the first level and status grows to the Gold, Platinum and President levels with the highest level, Chairman. President and Chairman level players will be given a personal casino host to ensure that all of their casino needs are met.
The roll out of the all-new Boarding Pass program is another example of the Company providing extraordinary and innovative promotions as recently seen with the launch of its “We Love Locals” program, bringing back the popular “Car a Day” promotion that awarded 220 cars throughout the month of February and the increased football contest prize pool from $1.4 million to $2 million in the long-standing “Great Giveaway” promotion.
For additional details about the all-new Boarding Pass program, visit any Rewards Center at any Station Casinos’ property or visit www.mystation.com.
About Station Casinos LLC Founded in 1976, Station Casinos LLC is the leading provider of gaming and entertainment to the residents of Las Vegas, Nevada. The Company’s properties include various amenities, including numerous restaurants, entertainment venues, movie theaters, bowling and convention/banquet space, as well as traditional casino gaming offerings such as video poker, slot machines, table games, bingo and race and sports wagering. The Company owns 17 properties including: Boulder Station, Fiesta Henderson, Fiesta Rancho, Green Valley Ranch, Palace Station, Red Rock Resort, Santa Fe Station, Sunset Station, Texas Station, Days Inn at Wild Wild West and the Wildfire Gaming division that includes Barley’s Brewery, The Greens, Gold Rush, Lake Mead Lounge, Wildfire Casino & Lanes, Wildfire Boulder and Wildfire Rancho. The Company also manages Aliante Station pursuant to a management agreement. Additionally, Station Casinos LLC owns various land holdings and develops and/or manages four tribal gaming opportunities in California and Michigan pursuant to development and management agreements.