COLLEGE HOOPS DURING March in Las Vegas!
Doesn’t sound as romantic as say, springtime in Paris, but for college hoops fans there’s lots to love in the Sports Books at Station Casinos. This also just in, hours at all our Sports Books during the tournament are open at 6am, closed at 2am, so 1) be nice to the ticket writers, 2) check your tickets … good luck!
- First, if you need a room in Vegas during March.
- Extra Points for Parlays: Now, it’s only for four days, March 15-18, but parlays (use your Boarding Pass card) gets you 10X Points on all Parlay cards (repeat, cards) and 5X Points on Sports Parlays (over-the-counter and otherwise).
- $1 Dogs and $1 Buds: Not just for football, $1/$1 is definitely your friend during 12 or so hours of basketball. We also have a few more drink specials at all “casino bars” in case you need something a little harder for overtime games. Check out this starting lineup!
- Last Man Standing Contest: Kind of like the tournament itself … survive and advance to win a lot of money. Click this little image to the right here and ask in the Sports Book for more info but you have to be signed up by March 15 at 9am.
- Over at Boulder Station we’re having one of those Second-Chance Drawings where you lose a bet (at least $10) on the tournament, you write your Boarding Pass number on the ticket, stick it back in the drum, and on March 31 (between the Semi-Finals games) there’s a drawing and the three winners get a $110, $220 or $550 straight bet on Kentucky, we mean the championship game
- Sunset Station is having, pretty much all day starting at 9am, Viewing Parties at Club Madrid on the Thursday (3/15) and Friday (3/16) of the opening two days of action with giveaways and fun. If you never watched at Club Madrid, it’s pretty sweet, better than the Sports Book really, but still close to the Book for betting.
- Santa Fe Station is having their Viewing Parties in the Chrome Showroom on Friday, Saturday and Sunday starting at 10am with food and drink specials.
- For the Las Vegas-area sports bettors, there’s no better time to check out our Sports Connection online betting service.
Got a question about our Sports Books, betting on sports in general or Paris in the spring, we can help with the first two … let us know below!