Don’t worry, we’ll wake him around 7pm for the 8pm show in South Padre! Get ready for great country music and drink specials! $2 Well drinks and $2 Bud Light drafts…. NO COVER! 21+
Tonight and every Friday at 8pm… in addition to great Country Music, get $2 well drinks and Bud Light drafts! THERE IS NO COVER CHARGE! 21+ / South Padre at Texas Station
You know we’re giving away Caddys this month in the $5 Million Cadillacs & Cash Super Swipe at every Station Casino, but did you know there were so many classic Cadillac songs? Enjoy this collection, let us know if we missed one, and let us know which is your favorite. See you nightly at 8:15 at any Station Casino in Las Vegas until May 28th.
BY NOW YOU have heard that Toby Keith is returning to Red Rock on August 6 with Eric Church and JT Hodges. We go way back with Toby Keith. In fact, he has performed more concerts at Station Casinos than any other headlining artist. Since the mid-1990s, Toby has rocked Las Vegas Country fans at six Station Casinos: Boulder Station, Texas Station, Palace Station, Sunset Station, Red Rock and Green Valley Ranch!
When we announced the show back in April, some of our facebook friends asked questions referring to our most recent Toby Keith concert in Las Vegas, back in 2009 at Red Rock. This one’s much different:
- Brand new venue – the Red Rock Casino Amphitheatre (with newly painted seat lettering).
- Bigger show – It has 8,800 seats – ALL reserved. Click on seating chart to the right here.
- Can I get a drink? You bet. At any of 40 bars – minimizes your wait time so you can get back to your seat quickly.
- Can I get a good seat and see the show better? Yes! The farthest seat is 220 ft from the stage. There are no bad seats.
- How is the parking? Improved. You can park at either parking garage, but we recommend the overflow lot on the corner of Park Center and Pavilion Center Drive. Enter from Charleston Blvd.
- How much are tickets? Tickets start at just $43! Big fan? Upgrade to $69, $89, or $125 tickets. (Plus taxes and fees).
Here’s where to purchase Toby Keith Concert Tickets – before they’re gone!
We’ll end with this classic Toby Keith video, one of my faves, Should’ve Been A Cowboy!
HERE AT STATION Casinos, we appreciate our social media friends, and you know we appreciate a good country tune. So we are rewarding our friends on Twitter and Facebook with TEN PAIRS of tickets to see People Are Crazy MusicFest, featuring Billy Currington, Mark Wills, David Nail and more!
It’s easy. Just watch for our directions on how to enter and how to win starting Tuesday, April 27. There could be trivia, voting, or a simple Re-Tweet request at these three locations: Sunset Station on Facebook, Station Casinos on Facebook and follow Station Casinos on Twitter.
Click here to see concert details and grab extra tickets for People Are Crazy MusicFest at Sunset Station on Saturday, May 1.
Twitter users: it’s important that you tag your tweet with: #SCLIVE so we can find you!
- Twitter users must follow Station Casinos on Twitter a.k.a. @stationcasinos in order to be notified if they’re selected.
- Winners will be contacted via Direct (Private) Message on Friday, 4/30/10 before Noon PST and must reply by Direct (Private) Message by 3:00 PST with legal name, Date of Birth (DOB), phone and email.
- Winners must respond by designated time to claim prize. Otherwise tickets will be forfeited and another winner will be chosen.
- Prizes are non-transferrable
- Must be 21+ to participate.
- Winners must arrive at Will Call located at the Sunset Station hotel front desk at 3pm Sat. May 1, 2010 to pick up tickets.
- Management Reserves All Rights.
ENCINO, Calif. – Green Valley Ranch Resort, Spa and Casino was announced “Casino of the Year” today as part of the Academy of Country Music’s winners of awards that will not be televised during the live telecast of the 45th ANNUAL ACADEMY OF COUNTRY MUSIC AWARDS. The ceremony, which honors country music’s top talent as well as the industry’s hottest emerging talent, is produced for television and will be broadcast LIVE from MGM GRAND in Las Vegas on Sunday, April 18, 2010 at 8:00 PM live ET/tape delayed PT on the CBS Television Network.
The Academy of Country Music Special Awards are voted on by the ACM Board of Directors and are awarded during years where the Board of Directors feels there are clear and deserving candidates. MBI Awards and Industry Awards are voted on by professional members of the Academy. Special Awards, Industry Awards and MBI Awards are presented to recipients at ACM Honors, a special event held annually in the fall. The event will take place in Nashville on Tuesday, September 21, 2010.
Jim Reeves International Award
Keith Urban has been chosen to receive the Jim Reeves International Award, which is presented to an individual for outstanding contributions to the acceptance of country music throughout the world. Past recipients of the Jim Reeves International Award include Garth Brooks, Dick Clark, Roy Clark, Merv Griffin, Charlie Nagatani, Buck Owens and Dolly Parton, among others.
Cliffie Stone Pioneer Award
Marty Robbins and Mel Tillis have been chosen to receive the Cliffie Stone Pioneer Award honoring individuals who are pioneers in the country music genre.
Past recipients of the Cliffie Stone Pioneer Award include Alabama, Johnny Cash, Charlie Daniels, Merle Haggard, George Jones, Brenda Lee, Loretta Lynn, Willie Nelson, The Oak Ridge Boys, Dolly Parton, Charlie Pride, Jerry Reed, Tex Ritter, Kenny Rogers, Randy Travis, Conway Twitty, Porter Wagoner, Hank Williams, Sr., Hank Williams Jr. and Bob Wills, among others.
Don Schlitz and Cindy Walker have been selected to receive the Poet’s Award, which honors songwriters for outstanding musical and/or lyrical contributions throughout their careers in the field of country music. Previous recipients of the Poet’s Award include Bill Anderson, Merle Haggard, Harlan Howard and Fred Rose.
Tex Ritter Award
Crazy Heart has been chosen as the recipient of the Tex Ritter Award, which is given to a movie released and/or receiving major exposure during the preceding calendar year, featuring or utilizing country music. Past recipients of the Tex Ritter Award include Beer For My Horses, The Best Little Whorehouse in Texas, O’Brother, Where Art Thou, Sweet Dreams and Walk the Line, among others.
Mae Boren Axton Award
Rod Essig has been chosen as the recipient of the Mae Boren Axton Award, which is given in recognition of years of dedication and service by an outstanding individual to the Academy of Country Music. Past recipients of the Mae Boren Axton Award include Jack Lameier, Marge Meoli, Ray Pilzak, Gaynelle Pitts, Gene Weed and David Young.
MBI (MUSICIANS, BAND, INSTRUMENTAL) AWARDS
- TOP GUITARIST OF THE YEAR – Brent Mason
- TOP PIANO/KEYBOARD PLAYER OF THE YEAR – Michael Rojas
- TOP BASS PLAYER OF THE YEAR – Michael Rhodes
- TOP PERCUSSIONIST/DRUMMER OF THE YEAR – Shannon Forrest
- TOP STEEL GUITAR PLAYER OF THE YEAR – Paul Franklin
- TOP FIDDLE PLAYER OF THE YEAR – Stuart Duncan
- TOP SPECIALTY INSTRUMENT(S) PLAYER – Randy Scruggs
- AUDIO ENGINEER OF THE YEAR – Justin Niebank
- PRODUCER OF THE YEAR – Dann Huff
- NIGHTCLUB OF THE YEAR – Billy Bob’s Texas – Ft. Worth, TX
- CASINO OF THE YEAR – Green Valley Ranch Resort, Spa and Casino – Las Vegas, NV
- DON ROMEO TALENT BUYER OF THE YEAR – Todd Boltin – Variety Attractions, Inc.
- PROMOTER OF THE YEAR – Brian O’Connell – LiveNation
- VENUE OF THE YEAR – Sommet Center – Nashville, TN (Effective March 2, 2010, this venue was renamed the Bridgestone Arena, however, the Award was determined prior to the name change so will be recognized as Sommet Center.)
*The winners of the MBI and Industry are voted based on Academy of Country Music ballots in their respected category.
Worley’s six albums have produced seventeen singles on the Billboard Hot Country Songs charts, including three Number Ones: “I Miss My Friend“, “Have You Forgotten?“, and “Awful, Beautiful Life“, from 2002, 2003 and 2004-2005, respectively. “Have You Forgotten?” spent seven weeks at Number One. Nine other singles have reached the Top 40. Source.
Friday, November 20
Showtime at 8pm | Doors open at 7pm | All ages welcome with adult
Purchase Tickets from $24.95 plus tax/fees
***TWITTER TICKET GIVEAWAY INFO***
Follow @stationcasinos on twitter and use the hashtag #STNLIVE anytime from 11-16-09 through 11-18-09 to enter to win TWO tickets and attend a meet & greet with Darryl Worley.
Ticket winners will be announced mid-week before the show.
Have you ever thought about how your favorite song came about?
Green Valley Ranch is hosting Nashville Unplugged, a songwriter’s night featuring country artists and songwriters Aaron Benward and Brian McComas. We are bringing Nashville’s infamous Bluebird Cafe to Las Vegas.
Aaron and Brian, along with a different special guest each night, will tell the story behind the hit song before they perform it. It will be an intimate night of interaction; you will be able to ask questions and help write a song.
Each night will feature “Songs from a Hat.” Guests will be able to submit their song title suggestions. The artists will choose one title, write a song based on that title and perform the song at the end of the night.
Saturday, November 14
Saturday, December 11
Showtime at 8pm | Doors open at 7:15pm
Admission is free