You know we’re giving away Caddys this month in the $5 Million Cadillacs & Cash Super Swipe at every Station Casino, but did you know there were so many classic Cadillac songs? Enjoy this collection, let us know if we missed one, and let us know which is your favorite. See you nightly at 8:15 at any Station Casino in Las Vegas until May 28th.
HO, HO, HO…it’s just not a hot Las Vegas Holiday Hotel Deal without a little shopping. After all, you’re gonna need somewhere comfortable to lie yourself and lay all your packages down during this holiday shopping season.
Here are two separate Vegas shopping/hotel deals that combine not just a great hotel rate in Las Vegas during the holidays but a generous shopping gift card or coupons to boot…preferably Santa’s boot.
Las Vegas/Henderson Holiday Shopping/Hotel Deal of the Week at Green Valley Ranch
WHAT: Holiday District Package
WHERE: Green Valley Ranch/The District at GVR
WHEN: Two-night weekday stay (Sunday – Thursday) now until December 29, 2010
- Two-night stay in a Deluxe Room
- Must be on weekdays (Sunday – Thursday) now until December 29, 2010
- One $100 Gift Card to The District at GVR
- The District at GVR is a short walk right across from the movie theater at GVR
- The District at GVR has awesome shops and restaurants like REI, Williams-Sonoma and some 50 others
- $150 plus tax and resort fees
BOOK ONLINE: Vegas Hotel Package During the Holidays
Las Vegas Holiday Shopping/Hotel Deal of the Week at Fiesta Rancho
WHAT: Holiday Shopping Package
WHERE: Fiesta Rancho
WHEN: One-night stay now until December 31, 2010
- One-night stay in a Deluxe Room
- Must stay from now through December 31, 2010
- Las Vegas Premium Outlet Mall coupon book: valued at over $300!
- Miracle Mile Shops at Planet Hollywood coupon book: valued at over $2,000!
- Fiesta Coupon Book
- From 29.99 weekday/$54.99 weekends
BOOK ONLINE: Vegas Hotel Package During the Holidays
Have a question about our Las Vegas Deals of the Week, or want to share your favorite place in the whole world to shop? Let us know below!
NO TIME TO waste. Let’s get to it.
Our Las Vegas DOTW (deal of the week) is big. We call it the Super Duper Las Vegas Sleepover.
Eight of our casinos are offering 70% off Las Vegas hotel rooms and one resort is offering 50% off.
Interested? Here’s the link: http://www.stationcasinos.com/2010/superduper/
The discount is valid for stays anytime between November 8 and December 23, 2010 (excluding the Thanksgiving holiday 11/25, 26, 27).
Wanna check availability? Here’s the link (same link): http://www.stationcasinos.com/2010/superduper/
The best Las Vegas hotel deal going has to be booked by Wednesday, November 17, 2010.
Want more details and to book it? Here’s the link (still same link): http://www.stationcasinos.com/2010/superduper/
See all our Deal of the Week offers!
Have a question about our Las Vegas Deals of the Week, or a favorite pair of pajamas you want to wear to our Sleepover? Let us know below!
WE KNOW, WE know…why are we telling you about a great Las Vegas Thanksgiving hotel deal when it’s not even Halloween yet? Because:
- Availability of hotel rooms for Thanksgiving in Las Vegas gets gobbled up faster than made-from-scratch stuffing
- Availability of Thanksgiving Las Vegas hotel packages at great resorts like Red Rock lasts about as long as turkey leftovers
We’re out of Thanksgiving analogies so here’s the offer. Enjoy!
Thanksgiving Las Vegas Deal of the Week at Station Casinos (10.25.10)
WHAT: Thanksgiving Hotel Package
WHERE: Red Rock Resort
WHEN: Book now for two-night stay on November 24-26 (72-hour advance booking required)
- 2-night stay (November 24-26)
- 1 pumpkin pie delivery
- 1 choice of wine delivery (Sommeliers choice – Merlot, Cabernet Sauvignon, Chardonnay, Pinot Grigio)
- 4 movie tickets
- $25 dining credit
- From $299
BOOK ONLINE: Thanksgiving Hotel Package
Have a question about our Las Vegas Deals of the Week, or a great recipe for homemade stuffing? Let us know below!
HERE’S A FUN, family-friendly and healthier alternative to watching 10 hours of football every Sunday. Take everyone bowling at Texas Station. It’s affordable family fun in Las Vegas…on a Sunday! Everything is like a dollar. $1 games pretty much all day. $1 hot dogs. $1 nachos. $1 sodas. $1 Bud Lights. And you know what? They probably have the football games on TV at the bowling center. Wait, is all that really healthier? At least you’re exercising. Have fun!
“Family/Fun/Family-Fun” Las Vegas Deal of the Week at Station Casinos (10.18.10)
WHAT: $1 Sundays at Texas Star Lanes
WHERE: Texas Station Las Vegas bowling center
WHEN: Every Sunday during football season from 7am to midnight
- $1 per game
- $1 Snack Bar Specials on hot dogs, soft drinks, nachos and Bud Light drafts
- Shoe rental not included
Check out all the Las Vegas bowling specials (yes, there’s more) at Texas Star Lanes
Get information on all Station Casinos and Wildfire Lanes Las Vegas bowling alleys
THIS SATURDAY FROM 3pm to 8pm at the Sunset Station pool Dave & Mahoney from X-107.5 FM are hosting our annual Xtober Beer Fest.
Lots of fun planned for our Oktoberfest-type of event including music, beer, food, beer, wiener dog races, beer, Hooters girls, beer, grill toss, beer.
There’s over 30 types beer! Also an afterparty with Nawgahyde at Club Madrid.
So, if you plan on going, and you really should, to Saturday’s Xtober Beer Fest, this is the deal for you…or at least a safe place to crash. Enjoy!
“Fun” Las Vegas Deal of the Week at Station Casinos (10.11.10)
WHERE: Sunset Station
WHEN: October 16, 2010
- 1 standard-room night on Saturday, Oct. 16, 2010
- Admission for two to Xtober Beer Fest ($40 value)
- 20 Food/Beverage tickets per admission
- From $100
BOOK ONLINE: Xtober Beer Fest Package
XTOBER BEER FEST – PARTICIPATING BREWS:
- American Ale
- Ayinger Celebrator Doppelbock
- Bud Light
- Bud Light Wheat
- Buffalo Bills Pumpkin Ale
- Chimay Cinq Cents White
- Dogfish Head 60 Minute IPA
- Dogfish Head Punkin Ale
- Duvel Belgium Ale
- Fruli Strawberry Beer
- Gordon Biersch Blonde
- Gordon Biersch Marzen
- Kirin Ichiban
- Kona Firerock
- Kona Longboad
- Kona Pipeline Porter
- LandShark Lager
- Michelob Honey Lager
- Michelob Pumpkin Spice
- Michelob Ultra
- Moosbacher Schwarze Weisse
- New Belgium Hoptober
- Pabst Blue Ribbon
- Paulaner Munich Lager
- Redhook Blonde
- Redhook Longhammer IPA
- Shock Top Belgium White
- Sierra Nevada Tumbler Autumn Ale
- Spaten Oktoberfest
- St. Pauli Girl Lager
- Unibroue Ephemere
- Warsteiner Dunkel
- Warsteiner Pilsner
- Widmer Dead Lift
- Widmer Drifter
- Widmer Okto
OUR SPOOKTACULAR LAS Vegas Halloween Hotel Package has everything you need (costume not included) for family fun during Trick-or-Treat season.
Let’s see, you could dress up as a red rock, or a slot machine, or The Queen of Hearts, or …
“Haunted” Las Vegas Deal of the Week at Station Casinos (10.4.10)
WHAT: Halloween Spooktacular Package
WHERE: Red Rock Resort
WHEN: Book now for two-night stay on October 30 – 31, 2010 or October 31 – November 1, 2010. (48-hour advance booking required)
- 2 Night Stay (Oct. 30 – 31, 2010 or Oct. 31 – Nov. 1, 2010)
- 4 Drink Coupons (Choice of domestic beer or well drinks. Redeemable at any Casino bar.)
- 2 Movie Tickets at our Regal Cinemas inside Red Rock Resort
- 8 Bowling Games at Red Rock Lanes
- $25 Dining Credit
- 1 Spooktacular Welcome Amenity
- From $299
BOOK ONLINE: Halloween Spooktacular Package
LOVE THREE THINGS about our Las Vegas dining deal of the week.
1) It’s a two-for-one dining deal on food you actually want two of. In other words, it’s good food…not just more food cheap. Capiche?
2) No coupon needed.
3) Works as a number (2-4-1) or spelled out (Two-For-One). Fun!
HEAD’S UP: Posting today, but deal doesn’t start until Friday. Enjoy!
Las Vegas Deal of the Week at Station Casinos (9.27.10)
WHAT: 2-4-1 entrée deal
WHERE: San Lorenzo Italian Restaurant at Texas Station
WHEN: 4pm to 6pm daily from October 1 to October 31, 2010
- Offer requires purchase of a beverage
- Can’t be combined with any other offer or promotion
- Check out the menu at San Lorenzo
Have any questions about our Deal of the Week, any of our Vegas restaurants, or what Capiche means? Let us know below!
IN HONOR OF America’s Team…the 2-0 pro football team from Houston…our Las Vegas Deal of the Week comes from Texas Station.
The Stay, Eat, Play hotel package deal is so Texas-sized that it actually lasts longer than a week, all the way through Halloween.
Las Vegas Deal of the Week at Station Casinos (9.20.10)
WHAT: Stay, Eat, Play Hotel Package
WHERE: Texas Station
WHEN: Now through October 31, 2010
- 2 nights plus a $50 dining credit from $80 weekdays (Sunday – Thursday)
- $100 weekends (Friday & Saturday)
- Check out the great Las Vegas dining selections, including Austins Steakhouse, at Texas Station
BOOK ONLINE: Stay, Eat, Play Hotel Package
Have any questions about our Deal of the Week, any of our hotel rooms or offers, or how to pronounce the last name of Houston’s quarterback? Let us know below!
EVERY WEEK IN this exact space we will highlight what we think is a special Las Vegas deal at one of our Vegas hotel casinos.
Our weekly Las Vegas deal could be as big as an elephant’s ear infection like a great Las Vegas hotel package deal.
It could be as sweet as a gummy worm like a margarita drink special.
Las Vegas Deal of the Week at Station Casinos (9.13.10)
WHAT: $19.99 midweek room rate with breakfast for two at Fiesta Henderson for Fiesta Casinos facebook fans
WHERE: Fiesta Henderson
WHEN: Now until Sept. 30, 2010
- To take advantage of this hotel offer you must first like Fiesta Casinos on facebook
- Once you like Fiestas on facebook, click the Events tab at the top of the facebook page to take advantage of…
- Midweek room (Sunday – Thursday) with 2 free breakfasts at Denny’s for only $19.99 plus tax per night at Fiesta Henderson
- Need to reserve before 9/30/10 for any stays between now and 12/27/10
- Fridays and Saturdays available for $79.99 plus tax per night also with two free Denny’s breakfasts