BITTERSWEET IN THE Sports Book. It’s the last weekend of football (boooo!). It’s the best weekend of football (yeah!).
Talking about betting on the Big Game, of course. The prop-bet sheets are printed and ready in all Station Casinos’ Las Vegas Sports Books. Nine pages and hundreds of props including some of my annual favorites such as:
- Jersey Number (odd or even) to Score First Touchdown
- Shortest Touchdown Scored by Either Team
- First Team to Challenge in Game
Here’s some quick advice from my years of betting props on the pro football championship game.
- Don’t “over bet’ on the first score/touchdown of the game. There are many props on who will score first, but remember there’s four quarters (and maybe overtime?) so spread out your wagering fun.
- Pick a scenario and go with it. If you think both quarterbacks are going to have big games, pick the props that support that thinking like Individual Passing and Receiving Yards and Overs on Longest Plays.
- Take a few shots. It’s the last pro football game for awhile so have fun. Will there be a safety? Will there be overtime? Exact score by either team. All have big payoffs (and long odds).
Big Game happenings at Station Casinos
- $1 Hot Dogs and $1 Budweisers in all Station Casinos, Fiestas and Wildfires during the game!
- Red Rock Resort has a hotel package deal that includes two tickets to its exclusive party for the Big Game
- Sunset Station is hosting a Gridiron Finale Party at the Strike Zone Bowling Center. Admission is free with special prices on food and drinks, and prizes. Doors open at 2pm.
What’s your favorite prop bet for the game? How do you see the game going? Let us know below!