I’M A LOCAL, who happens to also work (eat, drink and play) at Station Casinos. And as a local I enjoy a flashy marketing campaign like “We Love Locals” as much as the next Las Vegan. Hey, it’s Vegas. Go big or go to (insert non-exciting town here), right?
When we first launched “We Love Locals” back in February we went big:
- TV commercials starring employees with a classic, catchy tune…All You Need is Love
- Gave away 10 new cars every day for like three weeks
- Even made merchandise (hats, T-shirts, bumper stickers, coffee mugs) to share the sentiment
We hope we made a big splash in a pretty big pond.
I (back to me, the local) also expect some value with my marketing flash. While the TV commercials still run, some lucky folks are driving around in new cars, and I use my coffee cup almost every day, the “We Love Locals” campaign continues…but what’s in it for me? In other words, I want some steak to go with the sizzle.
Here’s a list of ongoing value in the “We Love Locals” campaign in order of awesomeness. Love Ya!
- Twice a week (Tuesdays and Fridays) at www.weluvlocals.com you can get a free coupon for good stuff. Very popular winning deals so far have included 2-4-1 buffet, a $100 gift card for $50, and 50% off 1- and 2-night hotel stays. Psst: you don’t even have to be a local to get the coupon.
- Every one of our casinos is offering $5 Double Deck 24/7. (And, yes, Blackjack pays 3 to 2. This isn’t The Strip.)
- All the Feast Buffets have new pricing with $4.99 breakfast, $6.99 lunch and either $9.99 or 12.99 dinner/Sunday Brunch. Seriously, try getting a made-to-order omelet for less than $8…plus there’s the $3 orange juice…$2.50 coffee…can’t beat that Feast breakfast.
- Sweet hotel deals: Check out our Las Vegas hotel deal myVacation or our Online Exclusive if you’re looking for a local StayCation or coming from Des Moines.
- More food, each of our Mexican restaurants has a $7.99 2-Item Combo special and each one of our Italian restaurants has a $9.99 Chicken Parmesan deal going.
- Our Entertainment team has more bookings this year than a high-crime area (sorry). Country music. Jazz. Rock. More than 1,000 shows! It’s on in 2011. Let me try that again: we got music heaven in 2011. A little better.
- Time for a drink. All of our bars have 99-cent Margaritas 24/7 and all Belvedere Vodka drinks are half-price every day from 4pm to 6pm.
- More, more food: Every one of our Grand Cafés (Red Rock, Palace, Boulder and Sunset currently) is serving a super affordable breakfast ($3.99 2-Egg Skillet), lunch ($5.99 ½-lb. Angus Burger) and dinner ($9.99 King-Cut Prime Rib Dinner) menu items.
What do you think? Enough love? What would you have included in the campaign? Let me know below!