Oops! These fireworks have already exploded.
Check out our 2012 4th of July post
CONTINUING ITS LAS Vegas 4th of July fireworks tradition, five Station Casinos properties will once again host the largest 4th of July fireworks show in Southern Nevada on Monday, July 4 after 9 p.m. for the entire community to enjoy.
The nine-minute fireworks show, named “Station Casinos’ 35th Anniversary, 4th of July Blast,” will celebrate two special occasions: the Company’s 35th anniversary of catering to the locals as well as the nation’s 235th birthday. The citywide fireworks shows will go off at:
- Aliante Station (7300 Aliante Pkwy North Las Vegas, NV 89084 | Google Map)
- Green Valley Ranch (2300 Paseo Verde Pkwy Henderson, NV 89052 | Google Map)
- Fiesta Rancho (2400 N. Rancho Dr North Las Vegas, NV 89130 | Google Map)
- Texas Station (2101 Texas Star Ln North Las Vegas, NV 89032 | Google Map)
- Red Rock Resort (11011 W. Charleston Las Vegas, NV 89135 | Google Map)
The fireworks show will be produced by the Grucci’s of New York, one of the premier fireworks companies in the world who annually produces the 4th of July fireworks events as well past hotel-casino openings on behalf of Station Casinos.
Five local radio stations will broadcast our “fireworks” soundtrack (listed below). So if you’re near a radio at 9pm on Monday, enhance your experience by tuning into:
- KKLZ 96.3 if viewing at Red Rock Resort, KOAS 105.7 at Green Valley Ranch, KVGS 107.9 at Aliante Station, KCYE 102.7 at Texas Station and KDWN 720 AM at Fiesta Rancho.
- Born in the U.S.A/Small Town by Springsteen/Mellencamp
- I Love This Town by John Conahan
- L.O.V.E. (Remix) by Ashlee Simpson
- All You Need Is Love by The Beatles
- Livin In America by James Brown
- Let It Roll by Little Feat
- Viva Las Vegas by ZZ Top
- Luck Be A Lady by Frank Sinatra
- Don’t Stop Believing by Journey
- I Gotta Feeling by Black Eyed Peas
- Excerpts from Glory by James Horner
- God Bless The USA by Lee Greenwood for the BIG FINALE!
Below we’ll keep updating and linking to more Fourth of July Las Vegas fun happening at the casinos with fireworks. Questions or comments? Let us know below!
- Room Availability
- July 4th Weekend Entertainment: Poolside Party on the Deck starts at 5pm on Monday with DJ music, foods on the grill, drink specials, contest and giveaways then watch the fireworks! More live music this weekend includes Brian/Jeremy Lee, Elliot Szabo, DJ All-Nite Mike, Dave Ritz, Volume 1, Chris Lash, DJ Silence and karaoke with Jimmy Z.
- Aliante restaurants
- like Aliante on facebook
- Thanks to stevep3501 for this YouTube from 2009 at Aliante Station
GREEN VALLEY RANCH
VIEWING TIP: The best views will be from our Amphitheater in our backyard, which will fill fast and the second best will be from our gorgeous backyard poolside! There will not be a bad spot in the backyard to watch the show. Plan on being in the backyard by 8pm if possible … have a cocktail and enjoy the show!
- Check room availability … FYI: East Tower Hotel Superior rooms will have the best views. Our reservation agents at 702.617.7777 will be happy to assist while rooms are available.
- July 4th Weekend Entertainment: Our adult poolside Red, White & Boom party at The Pond is hot all weekend with DJ music and drink specials Saturday, Sunday and concluding Monday with the fireworks! More live music this weekend includes Peter Love, Speed, DJ Drew Downs, Jeremy Cornwell, Yellow Brick Road, Darby O’Gill, HaleAmanO, DJ Mika Gold, DJ Seany Mac, Steel Panther and DJ Relapse.
- GVR restaurants
- like GVR on facebook
- Thanks to JManuel1214 for this YouTube from 2008 at Green Valley Ranch
Want to share video from a Station Casinos fireworks show?
Post on our facebook pages or link us below in comments to your YouTube video.
VIEWING TIP: On the top of the parking garage is the best view in town, as you can best see the fireworks here as well as at Aliante, Red Rock and more. Next best spot is on the Garduno’s patio (more below). Parking anywhere is good in our lot especially on the south and west sides. The earlier you arrive the better!
- Room availability
- July 4th Weekend Entertainment includes live music with Volume 1, In-A-Fect, El Moreno Carrillo Y Su Banda Tierra Sagrada and La Kalle 93.3 FM. Here’s a cool idea: Rancho’s having a 4th of July Weekend Ice-Skating Party!
- Rancho restaurants
- like Fiestas on facebook
The patio party on the Garduno’s patio starts at 6pm with $4 food (hot dog, hamburger, bratwurst or chicken sandwich comes with chips and drink) and $4 drink specials (Fiesta 4th of July Bacardi Punch, frozen or on-the-rocks regular Margarita with Sauza Floater, 16oz Bud or Bud Light aluminum bottles and Patron Silver shots).
VIEWING TIP: Public fireworks viewing section, the C lot to the north of the Rancho road marquee and entrance, opens at 7pm. Get there early for the best spot. We will be selling water, soda and a full bar will be available!
- Room availability
- July 4th Weekend Entertainment includes live music with Darrin Michaels, Esencia Colombiana, Sideshow, Patrick Seiben, Strung Out Sessions, Kelly Christian and The Rat Pack.
- Texas restaurants and bars have some specials going including buy one entrée, get one free (with beverage purchase) at San Lorenzo all weekend, $14.99 prime rib (with purchase of beverage) at Austin’s, and half-price martinis and appetizers plus live entertainment inside the Martini Bar from 6 -11p on Friday and Saturday nights!
- like Texas on facebook
- Thanks to SaishuHane for this YouTube from 2010 at Texas Station
RED ROCK RESORT
- Room availability
- July 4th Weekend Entertainment: Friday kicks off Independence weekend with the Grace Potter concert. Our poolside Red, White & Boom party at the Cabana Club is hot all weekend with DJ music and drink specials Saturday, Sunday and concluding Monday with the fireworks. More live music this weekend includes Zowie Bowie, Toto Zara and Frankie Perez.
- Red Rock restaurants
- like Red Rock on facebook
STATION CASINOS HISTORY
Station Casinos was founded on July 1, 1976 when Frank Fertitta Jr. hired 90 employees and opened a 5,000 square foot entertainment venue (that is today Palace Station) named “The Casino” offering 100 slot machines and a snack bar. It quickly became a local’s hangout and due to its immediate popularity, more entertainment amenities were added and the property’s name evolved over the years to “Bingo Palace” and in 1984 with the addition of a hotel tower the Company settled on the name “Palace Station.” As the community grew, so did the Company. Fertitta’s sons Frank III and Lorenzo took over the Company in the early 90’s and grew it over the years into one of the largest gaming companies in Las Vegas that today has 18 properties and 13,000 team members throughout the Valley.