LAS VEGAS – Let mom relax in honor of Mother’s Day in Las Vegas by taking her out to eat at Station Casinos or the Fiestas. From a casual buffet to an upscale steakhouse, moms will find something to enjoy at a great value. In most cases, the regular menu will be offered alongside Mother’s Day specials. Menu items are subject to availability and may change without notice at the discretion of management.
- Slow roasted prime rib with au jus
- Hand carved turkey and walnut sage stuffing
- Eggs Benedict with lobster hollandaise
- Desserts including strawberry shortcake, bananas Foster and chocolate fudge cake
Feast Buffet is available at Aliante Station, Boulder Station, Green Valley Ranch resort, Palace Station, Red Rock Resort, Texas Station, Santa Fe Station, Sunset Station and Texas Station. Festival Buffet is available at Fiesta Henderson and Fiesta Rancho. Specials may alternate by time of day. Prices and hours will vary by property (see poster to the right here).
• For an appetizer, flatbread topped with ricotta cheese, fresh basil and drizzled balsamic glaze ($8.99)
• Entrée choices of: Roasted salmon with oyster mushrooms in red wine sauce, served over sautéed spinach with roasted Yukon Gold potatoes ($18.99), or
• Sautéed chicken and pancetta with Parmesan cream sauce over spinach linguini, topped with pine nuts and fresh basil ($14.99)
Pasta Cucina restaurants are open for dinner and located at Aliante Station, Boulder Station, Palace Station, Sunset Station and Texas Station. Hours at select locations are extended for Mother’s Day and reservations are accepted.
- Smoked poached salmon
- Omelet station
- Lobster and crab salad
- Crispy stuffed French toast
- Tomato mozzarella salad
- Pastries and desserts
The buffet, running from 10:30 a.m.-3 p.m., costs $36.95 per person and reservations are suggested.
- Entrée: Shrimp and scallop Diablo with house salad, vegetable medley and choice of rice or beans ($16.99)
- Drink special: Sangria for $5.99 per glass
Cabo Mexican Restaurants are located at Aliante Station, Boulder Station, Palace Station, Red Rock Resort, Santa Fe Station and Sunset Station. Amigo’s is located at Fiesta Henderson and Garduños is located at Fiesta Rancho. The specials will be offered for lunch (select Cabo locations) and dinner. Hours will vary by property and reservations are not accepted.
- For entrées, bacon wrapped pork loin, stuffed with sage herbed sausage stuffing, served over smashed potatoes with fresh vegetables ($9.99) or
- Sautéed shrimp and lobster served over bowtie pasta with a vodka cream sauce ($14.99)
- To satisfy the sweet tooth, fresh strawberry shortcake with whipped cream ($4.99)
Grand Cafes offering the special are located at Boulder Station, Palace Station, Santa Fe Station, Sunset Station and Texas Station. The holiday specials will be offered through lunch and dinner service.
Grand Cafes at Red Rock Resort and Green Valley Ranch resort will offer a full course meal from May 4-14 at a cost of $19.99.
- Appetizer choices of baby beet salad with gorgonzola on Bibb lettuce or spring pea bisque with mint and crème fraiche
- Entrée choices of grilled halibut and grilled shrimp with asparagus, roasted tomatoes and wild rice, filet Oscar (petite filet with crab topped with Béarnaise) served with asparagus, or chicken Florentine with asiago cheese, spinach and wild rice
The meal is available during lunch and dinner service.
Oyster Bar locations, with the exception of Tides Oyster Bar at Green Valley Ranch, give mothers a nod to Spanish cooking Friday, May 11 through Monday, May 14 with a special entrée.
- Paella with shrimp, king crab, mussels and clams tossed in a spicy tomato Andouille sausage broth, served over long grain rice ($22)
Oyster Bars are located at Palace Station, Sunset Station and Texas Station. Palace Station’s location is open 24 hours. Sunset Station and Texas Station are open for lunch and dinner.
- Strawberry spinach salad tossed with goat cheese and pecans for an appetizer
- Alaskan halibut with minted beurre blanc, loaded mashed potatoes and haricot verts for an entree
- A decadent molten chocolate cake with vanilla ice cream and raspberry coulis for dessert
The meal runs $34. Tides Oyster Bar at Green Valley Ranch is open for lunch and dinner.
10 a.m.-2 p.m., a gourmet all-you-can-eat buffet awaits discriminating tastes with highlights including:
- Mimosas and champagne
- Chilled shrimp and crab claws
- Peppercorn crusted tenderloin of beef
- Breakfast items including eggs Benedict, orange scented brioche French toast, and made-to-order omelets and eggs
- Signature Red Rock desserts and pastries
The brunch runs $65 per person.
11 a.m.–3 p.m., a wide variety of tempting options includes:
- Oysters on the half shell
- Cocktail shrimp and crab claws
- Frittata with asparagus
- Smoked salmon platter with onion, tomato and capers
- Made to order omelets and eggs
- Decadent desserts
The brunch runs only $29.99. Dinner begins at 5 p.m. and the regular menu will be offered.
The all-you-can eat options offered from 10 a.m.-2 p.m. include:
- Fresh fruit and juice station with champagne
- Omelet station
- Prime rib carving station
- Breakfast pastries and dessert table
The brunch runs only $19.99 with a Boarding Pass rewards card, or $24.95 without.
Steakhouses will bring decadence and elegance to Mother’s Day dinner. All locations accept reservations.
The Broiler Steak & Seafood at Boulder Station has a la carte courses including artichoke stuffed with king crab meat, tomatoes and seasoned bread crumbs for an appetizer ($13), entrée choices of grilled sea scallops over roasted spaghetti squash with brown butter and fiddlehead ferns ($36), baked lobster tail over roasted spaghetti squash with brown butter and fiddlehead ferns ($58), and for dessert, fresh strawberries over handmade short cake ($5). The specials will be offered Friday, May 11 through Monday, May 14.
Austins Steakhouse at Texas Station is offering a complete meal for $49 that includes a seafood bisque appetizer with king crab, rock shrimp and Maine lobster, entrée choices of pan seared lemon sole with jumbo lump crab meat served with sautéed spinach, or mesquite grilled filet mignon with smashed potato and asparagus, and dessert of Bosc pear and almond clafoutis. The meal is available only on Mother’s Day.
The Charcoal Room at Santa Fe Station has a la carte items that include gazpacho with tomato, cucumbers and green peppers, entrée choices of grilled bacon-wrapped filet mignon or pan-seared bacon-wrapped halibut with maple lemon butter sauce. Both entrées are served with roasted garlic mashed potato puree and haricot vert. Dessert is White Chocolate Cake with frozen crème Anglaise with rum cherries and dark chocolate shavings.
MRKT Sea & Land at Aliante Station will offer a special three-course meal that includes a salad with hearts of palm and artichokes with teardrop tomatoes and field greens, an entrée of steak Diane, which is a filet of beef served with Tristan lobster tail. Dessert is decadence chocolate cake with ice cream. The meal will be offered Friday, May 11 through Monday, May 14.
Hank’s Fine Steaks at Green Valley Ranch Resort offers a la carte specialties that include assorted melon and goat cheese salad with micro greens served on a Parmesan crisp ($12) and entrée choices of grilled filet mignon served with dueling purple and white asparagus, dauphinoise potatoes and exotic mushroom sauce for $45 or pan seared turbot filet with a wild ramp and leek ragu, tempura fried squash blossoms stuffed with Boursin cheese and a pomegranate buerre blanc for $50. The specials will be offered Friday, May 11 through Monday, May 14.
TBones Chophouse at Red Rock Resort will offer a la carte items including an appetizer of potato leek soup with spring garlic, smoked scallops and arugula for $16, entrée choices of truffle butter poached lobster with king crab and spring vegetables for $52 or roasted veal tenderloin with pea tendrils, English pea and parsley root puree and asparagus for $38 and, for dessert, pistachio custard with macerated farmers market berries and poppy seed Madeleine for $10. The specials will be offered Sunday, May 13.
Fuego at Fiesta Henderson is offering a special meal of mustard and herb roasted rack of lamb served with Yukon mashed potatoes, haricot vert. The meal comes with soup or salad as an appetizer and dessert of crème brulee. The cost is $45. The meal will be offered Friday, May 11 through Monday, May 14.
Even more at …
Terra Rossa at Red Rock Resort …
Hachi Modern Japanese at Red Rock Resort
Yard House at Red Rock Resort