CHEF DIRK ISN’T really into football but you want him at your party because he can bring dishes like this!
- 2 tsp olive oil
- 1 medium onion (diced)
- 2 cloves garlic (minced)
- 2 lbs spinach (cleaned, trimmed and coarsely chopped)
- 1/2 cup milk
- 6oz cream cheese
- 3 dashes Worcestershire sauce
- 3 dashes Tabasco
- 3/4 cup shredded mozzarella
- Salt & pepper
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- In a Dutch oven or large pot, heat oil over medium.
- Add onion and garlic; cook until lightly browned, 5 to 8 minutes.
- Add spinach in 2 additions, letting the first batch wilt before adding the next; cook until completely wilted, 5 to 8 minutes.
- In the same pot, warm milk over high heat.
- Whisk in cream cheese until melted, about 3 minutes.
- Add spinach, Worcestershire sauce, hot sauce and ¼ cup mozzarella; stir to combine.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Pour into a lightly oiled 1 ½ qt shallow baking dish; sprinkle with remaining ½ cup mozzarella cheese.
View more of Chef Dirk’s recipes
Get information on restaurants at Station Casinos
Have a great Football Game recipe or a comment or question for our executive chef? Let me know below!