CONTINUING ITS 4TH of July tradition, five Station Casinos’ properties will once again host the largest 4th of July fireworks show in Southern Nevada on Wednesday, July 4 after 9 p.m. for the entire community to enjoy.
The “‘We Love Locals’ July 4th Fireworks Blast” will be a nine-minute fireworks show to celebrate Station Casinos’ love and affection for its team members and guests as well as to honor the nation’s 236th birthday.
PHOTO & VIDEO CONTEST:
SHARE PHOTOS & VIDEOS OF THE SHOW = WIN FREE ROOMS!
FACEBOOK.COM/STATIONCASINOS – OR ON TWITTER USING THE HASHTAG #SCLV4TH
@StationCasinos will select the top 10 photos or videos on July 5th
Winners will get free hotel stays this summer!
The fireworks show will be produced by Grucci of New York, one of the premiere fireworks companies in the world who annually produces the 4th of July fireworks events as well past hotel-casino openings on behalf of Station Casinos. The citywide fireworks shows will go off at Aliante Station, Green Valley Ranch Resort, Fiesta Rancho, Texas Station and Red Rock Casino Resort.
You can win free concert tickets and much more at our radio remotes at each location from 7pm – 9pm before the show. Tune into our radio partners’ stations (listed below) to learn more about giveaways!
And, here’s a link if you are coming to town or local and looking for a room in Las Vegas during 4th of July week at any of our 10 hotel casinos.
@ Red Rock Resort
11011 W. Charleston, Las Vegas, NV 89135 | Google Map
- Radio Partner: KKLZ 96.3 FM
- Public Viewing Area: Front Casino Parking Lot (corner of Charleston & Pavilion Center Drive)
- Rooms at Red Rock
- Restaurants at Red Rock
- Red Rock on facebook
@ Green Valley Ranch
2300 Paseo Verde Pkwy Henderson, NV 89052 | Google Map
- Radio Partner: KCYE Coyote 102.7 FM
- NOTE: Boarding Pass Parking Only inside GVR Parking Garages. First-come, First-served.
- Public Viewing Area : Paseo Verde Parking Garage rooftop
- Rooms at GVR
- Restaurants at GVR
- GVR on facebook
@ Aliante Station
7300 Aliante Pkwy North Las Vegas, NV 89084 | Google Map
- Radio Partner: KDWN AM 720
- Public Viewing Area: corner of Aliante Parkway and Elkhorn in the Main Casino Parking Lot. The Lot will open at 7:30am.
- Guests are permitted to bring coolers, chairs and umbrellas but are not permitted to bring their own alcoholic beverages to the viewing area. Alcoholic beverages received in the casino will be welcome in the viewing area .
- Guests are asked to be aware of parking signs and directions. Event parking will be in the Casino garage structure.
- Rooms at Aliante
- Restaurants at Aliante
- Aliante on facebook
@ Texas Station & Fiesta Rancho
- Radio Partner: BOB FM 107.9 FM
- Public Viewing Area: Main Parking Lot (under the marquee)
- Rooms at Texas Station
- Restaurants at Texas Station
- Texas Station on facebook
- Radio Partner: KOAS 105.7 FM The Oasis
- Public and VIP Viewing Area: Top floor of Fiesta Rancho Parking Garage. No outside food, drink or fireworks will be permitted. Under 18 years of age must be accompanied by an adult.
- Drink specials: 16oz. Bud, Bud Light, Michelob; Pepsi and Water.
- Assorted Party favors
- Parking lots are open to the public, first-come, first-served (except VIP parking)
- Rooms at Fiesta Rancho
- Restaurants at Fiesta Rancho
- Fiestas on facebook
FIREWORKS FUN FACTS
- It takes four days and approximately 680 man hours to prepare for and set up the fireworks at all five locations
- The state-of-the-art fireworks program is electronically fired from a computer-generated script featuring choreography between the music and fireworks
- The Grucci family brought 17 pyrotechincians out to set up and launch the five shows
- It took 104 hours to choreograph and design the five shows
- 62 firing batteries will be used
- There will be 305 firing cues
- It takes nine miles of wire to circuit the firing batteries
- The five primary colors of the fireworks rainbow that people will see are red, white, blue, green and yellow (blended together they will make additional colors in the sky as well)
- Designer shells are from Australia, Canada, China, France, Great Britain, Italy, Japan, Spain and, of course. the United States
- The Grucci’s of New York are one of the premiere fireworks companies in the world. Over the years they have produced some of the most extravagant fireworks shows including seven consecutive U.S. Presidential inaugurations and several Olympic Games.